Your personal entrance to the holiday home extraordinaire is located directly next to the home's parking spot. Your private, light-drenched staircase leads you into the charming and exceedingly spacious living room of house “Scado” whose bright, gentle colour tones are masterfully complemented with other decorative elements in brown and blue. The entire interior, all materials including the decorations are perfectly attuned and transform the entire room into an oasis of peace. The floor to ceiling windows, almost entirely surrounding its perimeter, the bright walls and spacious design convey a sense of freedom. Through the adjacent living room you reach the first-class kitchen with its unparalleled elegant design. From the living room, you reach the extra large sun terrace with comfortable lounge furniture and an electric Weber grill.
The three bedrooms and two bathrooms are located under the living room. They offer you every conceivable furnishing and exude the ambiance of a perfect refuge.
A small door on the ground floor leads to your personal garden for undisturbed repose.
The following awaits you on the first floor:
- an ensuite bedroom with a double bed, night tables, closets and/or various storage compartments as well as a bathroom with a window, shower and toilet
- a bedroom with a double bed, night tables, closets and/or various storage compartments and, starting in 2015, access to the garden patio
one bedroom with a single bed, a pull-out bed and a closet
- a spacious bathroom with natural light (bathtub, shower, toilet, bidet, hairdryer, double sink)
- Patio furniture: two outdoor tables and eight outdoor chairs
The following awaits you on the second floor:
- a spacious living and dining area with a dining table and armchairs for eight, a sideboard, a closet for storage, a couch (with a pull-out double bed), a couch table and two chairs
- Television (Samsung 3D flatscreen TV), Blu-ray player and a BOSE radio with a SoundDock system for smartphones
- a fully furnished kitchen: MIELE appliances (induction ceran cooktops, dishwasher, smoke extractor hood, refrigerator including a separate freezer, washing machine with dryer), Nespresso coffee machine, filter coffee machine, toaster, kettle, tableware and cookware from Villeroy & Boch, Silit, WMF and Stölzle Lausitz
An outside staircase leads to the roof terrace with lounge furniture for sunbathing, reading, barbecuing with the electric Weber grill provided.
Bedding, towels, dish towels, cleaners, all essential hygienic articles for the bathroom and toilet, dishwasher tabs, coffee filter bags, aluminium, saran wrap and paper towels are included in the price.
The name “Scado”
The town of Scado was located 8 kilometres southeast Senftenberg. Until 1964, a total of 240 residents had relocated to the surrounding area. Today, the lake lies in front of you for an unforgettable holiday in a waterfront or floating home. A memorial stone in the directly vicinity of the Lausitzer Seenland Resort is a reminder of the town of Scado.